In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection and preserve the health of employees, Dneprometiz PJSC uses a number of preventive measures:
— targeted training was conducted for all employees of the enterprise to prevent the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 and to observe the rules of personal hygiene;
· At the checkpoints of the plant, it is mandatory to carry out thermometry with non-contact infrared thermometers. If an increase in body temperature is detected, admission to the territory of the enterprise is strictly prohibited;
· Purchased antiseptic, disinfectant and detergents, as well as personal protective equipment;
· Increased frequency of ventilation and wet cleaning of premises;
· Dispensers with an antibacterial solution are placed at the checkpoints of the plant;
· Canceled all events, as well as meetings with contractors and business trips;
· In connection with the introduction of restrictions on transportation by public transport, the management considers and implements alternative options for organizing the work of the enterprise.
The company observes all the necessary precautions in the conditions of all-Ukrainian quarantine and creates all the necessary conditions for the safe work of employees.
A wide production line of hardware products for the implementation of projects for wholesale buyers. Many categories and a large selection of products
To get a consultation!
Just enter your email address